Life becomes just a little bit easier (and a lot more fun) when you enroll in the PACE program at Complete Senior Care.
And while we would love to walk you through a typical day here, the truth is there isn’t a typical day here! That’s because each resident has an individualized care plan that meets his or her exact needs.
Still, life at CSC can include many different activities. Here are just a few parts of a somewhat typical day here at Complete Senior Care:
- Depending on your care team’s recommendations or your personal preferences, you may be spend the day with us between one and five days per week.
- CSC transportation picks you up at your home, officially beginning your day with us. This door-to-door van service is provided by our caring drivers. After just a few days, you and your driver will get to know each other well, and you’ll be able to count on him or her to bring you here safely and comfortably.
- Depending on your specific plan of care, the day may include medical appointments or appointments with a physical therapist. If your needs require visiting a physician or medical office outside of CSC, we will provide you with transportation to and from your appointment.
- Throughout the day, you may participate in a range of social activities, or perhaps you’ll enjoy a cup of coffee with some friends. You’ll eat a healthy lunch and will also have access to a physical therapist for some exercise to build your strength and mobility.
- Don’t forget those social activities! With everything from crafts to cultural performances, field trips, religious services and more, there is something here for everyone, every day.
- At the end of the day, CSC transportation services will take you home. Once you’re home, you may receive our dinner meal delivery. As part of our program, your prescription drugs or other medical equipment are also delivered straight to your door.
Stop worrying and start living.
We can take care of the details so you can relax. Contact us today to get started.